Ownership review contest No.7 was the most exciting contest on BikeAdvice till date. We received a lot of reviews… more than what we expected. We had a challenging but enjoyable time editing and publishing all the reviews.
All the reviews were analyzed and monitored based on various criteria such as the following…
- Good grammar and punctuation
- Attention to details
- Passion towards the machine
- Depth of personality of the biker
- Quality of the photos
- Response to comments
Based on the above criteria we have chosen the top 10 ownership reviews as listed below.
We already have a rough idea about the top 3 reviews but I want you to choose your top 3 and help us in the final decision.
- Yamaha YZF R15 – Manish Singh
- Yamaha RD350 – Clayton
- Discover DTS-Si 100cc – Suraj
- Yamaha FZ16 – Prateek
- Honda CBF Stunner Ownership Review by Sourav
- Yamaha R15 Ownership Review by Pranjal
- Honda CB Twister Ownership Review by Vivek
- Suzuki GS150R Ownership Review by Ramprasath
- TVS Apache RTR Hyper-Edge Ownership Review by Shreejith
- New Honda CBF Stunner (2010) Ownership Review by Mahesh
The links to the reviews are as above. Please vote your top 3 from the following list.
Thank you all for your participation. You help us make BikeAdvice a better place 🙂