There were many new Motorcycle launches in the month of November 2020. It included all-new products, BS6 updates and special colors…
November was a very busy month in the Indian market in terms of new motorcycle launches. Lot of manufacturers introduced all-new models apart from BS6 compliant pending products. Along with this there were many special editions that also saw light of the day.
Let us wrap-up the month of November 2020 by listing all the new launches…
New Motorcycle Launches
- 250 Adventure – KTM introduced the new quarter liter adventure model to supplement the sales of the 390 Adventure. You can read its price and details here.
- V-Strom 650XT BS6 – After showcasing it at the 2020 Auto Expo in Noida, Suzuki also officially announced the launch of its mid sized Adventure model for the Indian market. Details
- Xtreme 200S BS6 – After settling down with its bread and butter models, Hero shifted focus to its brand building models and the Xtreme 200S was brought back into the market in BS6 guise. Details
- Meteor 350 – Meteor 350 was clearly the biggest launch of the month. It is an all-new 350cc Royal Enfield after many years. Details
- Apache 200 – Out of nowhere, TVS surprised the market with its new Apache 200, which now comes with ride modes and many other such features. Details
- Multistrada 950S – The Italian maker also chipped in with its sports tourer rival against the F900 XR and the Tiger 900. Details
- Activa – India’s largest selling 2-wheeler is now 20 years old in the Indian market. This calls for a celebration and the special edition is Honda’s way of marking this milestone. Details.
- Classic 350 – While announcing the MIY campaign for its largest selling motorcycle, Royal Enfield also introduced it in two new, funkier colors. Details & Pics
- Yamaha MT15 – Yamaha believes more colors can bring in higher interest in the streetfighter. It introduced an innovative customised package wherein you can order your MT online in as many as 11 new color combinations. Details
- Hornet 180 Repsol Edition – According to initial numbers, Hornet 180 seems to have been accepted well in the Indian market. In order to continue the momentum, Honda announced its special edition in Honda’s racing colors. Details.
- Dio Repsol Edition – Joining the league was the company’s moto-scooter that also received the flashy orange color theme