We share the biggest motorcycle news stories of the week (7-12 Feb). In case you were busy, here is a very quick one to keep you updated…
Welcome to BikeAdvice Weekly Wind-up for the second week of February.
If you’ve been busy throughout the week or just have been out of the loop, checkout what made the headlines in the past week.
- SPIED! Completely Camouflaged Royal Enfield Spotted –
A heavily camouflaged and covered cruiser from Royal Enfield has been spotted being tested on our roads. Check out what’s that here…
- 2022 Husqvarna Vitpilen & Svartpilen Unveiled; Get Fresher Looks –
The 125 and 401 Husky are sporting a new look for 2022. Check them out here and tell us how you like them…
- 2022 KTM 890 Duke R Unveiled; Wears Factory Colors for This Year –
The beloved KTM 890 Duke R gets factory colours for the new year. Checkout the new attire the middleweight ‘Super Scalpel’ is sporting here…
- What is MotoGP?? Part 1 – Introduction –
We are introducing a new coverage where we are going to follow and inform on one of the most popular and exciting two-wheeled racing events in the world – MotoGP. We are starting with the first part for beginners – the introduction to MotoGP (in very simple language). Read about it here and stay tuned for more coverage to come…
- Simple ONE Gets Update To its Motor Before Launch; Better Performance & Range –
Simple Energy have brought in a significant performance and range update to their One flagship scooter. Find out what has changed and when it is coming out here.
- BikeAdvice Exclusive Reveals –
We have unearthed certain patents filed by Honda which reveal that they may be planning to bring a new India-specific scooter, the NT1100 Grand Tourer and CBR150R back from dead.
- For patent of new scooter click here
- For patent of NT1100 Grand Tourer click here
- For patent of CBR150R revival click here
- LEAK: RE Scram 411 Brochure Reveals Details; Launch Soon –
This time, instead of a test-unit, the brochure of RE Scram 411 has leaked. Check out what it will feature and when it is launching here
- Heads Up – KTM Confirms Electric DUKE: Made in India? –
9 Biggest Stories of Last Week – BikeAdvice Weekly Wind-up
KTM have officially confirmed the development of electrically powered Duke. But what is the role of Bajaj in this development… Find out here
That wraps up the top headlines of the past week.
We wish you a great weekend. Catch you next Saturday…