Yes, we are running late, but frankly speaking we never expected such a bumper response to our Ownership Review Contest No 13. It is by far the grandest contest we have ever had in every sense…!
It is not for anything else but these truckloads of user reviews that we take pride in and we say with conviction that BikeAdvice is the most user friendly and helpful motoring site with the highest number of actual user reviews in India. Let us take you through a quick snapshot of the contest No 13.
Quick Analytics for Ownership Review Contest 13:
- Total Reviews Published in Contest 12: 49
- Total Reviews Received: Many..!
- Total Reviews Published in Contest 13: 62
- Total Words Published: ~1 Lakh 17 Thousand…!
- Total Facebook Likes: ~6000
- Total Bikes Covered: 27
Popularity of Bikes: (Number of reviews for every bike)
- Pulsar 200NS: 7
- Yamaha FZ16 & FZ-S: 6
- Yamaha R15: 5
- Hero Karizma R: 4
- KTM Duke 390: 3
- KTM Duke 200: 3
- Yamaha Fazer: 3
- TVS Apache 160: 3
- Pulsar 150: 3
- Pulsar 180: 2
- Kawasaki Ninja 300: 2
- Honda CBR 150R: 2
- TVS Apache 180: 2
- Pulsar 135LS: 2
- Honda Stunner: 2
- Honda Unicorn: 2
- Honda CBR 250R: 1
- Royal Enfield Classic 350: 1
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350: 1
- Honda Trigger: 1
- Honda Twister: 1
- Pulsar 220S: 1
- Pulsar 200 (Old): 1
- Yamaha RX135: 1
- Yamaha SS125: 1
- Honda Dazzler: 1
- Suzuki Access: 1
Quite clearly, Pulsar 200NS, FZ twins and the R15 are the most famous bikes with the highest number of users sharing their reviews.
Let us also list the user reviews of bikes which are shared for the first time:
Shortlisted Reviews for Finals
We are following a similar process like last time, however with a little change. The first surprise change here is that instead of top 10 reviews we have shortlisted top 12 reviews which will slug it out for the top 3!
Last time prize money was Rs 10,000, and this time we are offering prizes of exactly double the amount – Rs 20,000! Here is a quick glance at what do you get..
- First Prize: CRAMSTER BREEZER-RS Mesh Jacket Worth Rs 4950 or equivalent cash
- Second Prize: LS2 Reality Full Face Helmet worth Rs 3300 or equivalent cash
- Third Prize: DSG MotoMesh Gloves worth Rs 1050 or equivalent cash
And, as we promised, each review that has been published in our Review Contest no 13 will get a consolation gift from our side.
Selection Process for Top 3:
We will be rating all these top 12 reviews on a scale of 50 and here is the break-up of the same.
- 12 Marks for this Poll (at the bottom)
- 12 Marks for FaceBook Likes
- 26 Marks for Judges
Poll: The article with maximum votes will get the highest 12 marks, the second place holder will get 11 marks and it goes on till 1.
Facebook Likes: The article with maximum number of Facebook likes will get the highest 12 marks, the second place holder 11 marks and it goes on till 1…
Judges: We will be judging all the 12 articles on the basis of quality, passion, the amount of knowledge imparted, pros and cons of bikes (shared), indulgence level, interaction level (if the reviewer has responded to queries or not) etc etc..
Out of these 50 points, you have as many as 24 points in your hands (in fact more than that). Share your review across anywhere and everywhere you can. Get maximum likes, maximum votes and indulge and answer all the questions that your user review has received…
TOP 12 OWNERSHIP REVIEWS FOR CONTEST NO 13: (Click on the review to read it)
So, here they are….
- User Review TVS Apache RTR 180; My Drug, 20,000 Kms & Still Addicted: Sunny
- User Review: Yamaha RX135 Rebuild Love Story By Sourav
- User Review Yamaha YZF R15 Special Edition: Interesting story on how Duster became an enemy!
- 12k Kms User Review Yamaha Fazer: Tanmay Explains His ‘Babe’ With a Lot of Lust & Vigour 😉
- User Review Ninja 300: Fazer, ZMR, CBR250R User Talks About His 6500kms Old White Kwacker
- Comprehensive User Review Duke 200 by Chinmay; As Detailed as it Gets!
- 1 Year 5k Kms User Review of Pulsar 200NS: From a Starter’s Perspective
- User Review: Prakash’s Yamaha R15 V2 LE Returns 47kmpl at 120kmph! He Explains How; Must Read
- Ownership Review: Fazer vs Hunk – Vimal Chose Green Fazer and How! 10000kms Report
- Detailed User Review Apache RTR 180 ABS: Nikhil Explains His Beauty Bit by Bit
- Mega Review: Rahul Describes His Tryst With KTM Duke 390 in 3000 Words
- 60000 Kms Long Term User Review of Pulsar 135LS: Fuel Efficiency, Cons & All Details
And here comes the Poll…
Vote for the best top 3 reviews according to you…This Poll ends on 17th May 2014…