Ownership Review Contest No.8 was a great success. This time BikeAdvice has received really unique reviews and articles. We had a hard time choosing the winners.
It was very difficult to choose the top 5. Here are the results. For each winner I have mentioned the major contributing factor for the selection of the respective review in the top 5.
1. Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi Review by Anant Singhal (A new perspective in writing)
2. Karizma R Ownership Review by Umesh (Amazing photos, detailed review)
3. Yamaha RX100 Ownership Review by Subodh Vilas (Review of an uncommon bike)
4. Yamaha FZ16 Ownership Review by Abhilash (Captivating story and review)
5. Yamaha R15 2010 Review by Pranajit (Needs no explanation why it is in the top 5… but if you are wondering why it is not No.1 – that’s because the original review did not have a good grammar and punctuation and we had to spend hours editing it.)
Some of you may be wondering why reviews published after the deadline were included in the contest. That’s because those reviews were received before the deadline but we published it a few days later so that too many reviews in a single day would be not pleasant and readable.
Those who did not win please do not be disappointed. I hope you have already had the feeling of having won because you got a chance to share your views and our readers responded well to almost all the entries.
Winners please email your postal address (along with your phone number!) to bikeadvice.in (at) gmail.com. The gifts will be sent to your door step within a week.
P.S. After you receive your gift, place it along with your real bike, take a snap and send it to my email ID. I will upload it to BikeAdvice Facebook page. It would be cool. This is optional.