Bajaj has, very silently, increased prices of Dominar 400 by Rs 2000 on both the variants and in all the cities of India.
They launched the Dominar 400 in India in December 2016 at shocking starting price tags and they clearly marked them as ‘introductory prices’. Three months later, they have raised the prices of the motorcycle by Rs 2000 which is about 1.3 to 1.5 percent of the originally announced prices.
Dominar 400 Latest Prices
The motorcycle was launched at 1.36 Lakhs for the Disc brake variant and the dual-channel ABS version costed Rs 1.50 lakhs. The updated prices are…
|Dominar 400 disc brake||Rs 1,38,001|
|Dominar 400 ABS||Rs 1,52,002|
*all above prices ex-showroom Delhi
A similar price increment is applicable in all other cities as well. Here is a quick price list in prominent states of India..
- Maharashtra: Disc – Rs 1,39,339 & ABS – Rs 1,53,198
- Andhra Pradesh: Disc – Rs 1,40,786 & ABS – Rs 1,55,036
- Gujarat: Disc – Rs 1,40,323 & ABS – Rs 1,54,635
- Karnataka: Disc – Rs 1,39,758 & ABS – Rs 1,54,008
- Madhya Pradesh: Disc – Rs 1,43,556 & ABS – Rs 1,58,143
- Tamil Nadu: Disc – Rs 1,40,660 & ABS – Rs 1,54,910
You can compare these prices with the older prices here.
Despite the price hike, Dominar remains the most value for money motorcycle India has seen in the last few years.
Bajaj has also declared that they will launch Dominar-like motorcycle(s) in India announcement of the specifics of which will be done within 2-3 months (more details). They have also hinted that it may not be a fully-faired version!