TVS Raider exports to Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia and Nicaragua have commenced. Raider is placed as a sporty motorcycle in the 125cc segment…
TVS Motors have announced the launch of their new 125 cc offering ‘Raider’ in the Latin American (LATAM) countries to woo the Gen-Z customers of the respective markets. Company’s latest offering Raider has gone to Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua.
TVS Motor have a presence in a total of 80 countries on the globe. And they are slowly but steadily widening their portfolio of products in these counties. The TVS Raider 125’s introduction to LATAM countries is a latest example of their objective.
Also read: Honda ‘HAWK’ Coming: Teased
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. R Dilip (President – International Business, TVS Motor Company) said –
“LATAM is an important market for TVS Motor Company. Our products have always been well appreciated in this region. We are delighted to launch the 125cc TVS Raider across key markets like Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua to delight the new-age customers. We always focus on understanding local customer needs and offering them products across segments that boast best-in-class features and cutting-edge technology. I am certain that our young customers would admire the distinctive ride character of the TVS Raider.”
TVS Raider 125 Highlights and Features
- TVS describes the Raider 125 as ‘The Wicked Ride’.
- Raider 125 is powered by a 124.8 cc, air & oil cooled, single-cylinder engine.
- It produces 11.2 HP of power and 11.2 Nm of torque.
- The engine transmits its power through a 5-speed transmission system.
- The suspension setup is made up of telescopic forks in the front and 5-step adjustable monoshock at the rear.
- Tyre profile – 17” – 80/100 in the front and 17’ – 100/90 at the rear.
- The braking setup consists of two configurations – 240 mm Disc / 130 mm Drum at the front and 130 mm Syncro SBT drum at the rear.
- Wheelbase – 1326 mm
- Ground Clearance – 180 mm
- Kerb weight – 123 kg.
- Fuel Capacity – 10 L.
- The feature-list consists of – LED headlight & Tail-light, split-seat design, full-digital LCD display, under-seat storage, ride modes – Eco & Power, Intelligo intelligent Auto Start-Stop tech, gear position & shift indicator and much more.
- Raider 125 is offered in four colours – Fiery Yellow, Striking Red, Blazing Blue and Wicked Black.
The pricing of Raider 125 for Latin America is not revealed by the company as of yet.
However, we do know the pricing of Raider 125 in our country.
|TVS Raider Model||Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)|
|Raider 125 (Disc)||Rs. 87,469/-|
|Raider 125 (Drum)||Rs. 82,953/-|
To know how does this motorcycle ride, check our video review below..