TVS initiative for flooded vehicles also includes free towing and quick spare part availability by the company. Nice gesture, we say…
TVS has announced a customer initiative for states which have witnessed floods this year. It has extended service support for over 1 Lakh customers in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and North Eastern States which are heavily affected by rains this year.
TVS Initiative for Flooded Vehicles – Pointers
As a part of the initiative, here is what TVS has planned…
- Free Labour – For non-insurance flood affected vehicles, TVS will offer 100 percent labour discount on service. It says it will also facilitate insurance wherever applicable.
- Free Oil Change – For vehicles which got submerged and water has entered the engines, TVS will replace the engine oil for free.
- Free Towing – TVS is also offering free towing service to its customers to the nearest workshops. This is applicable within a radius of 20 kilometres.
- Spare Part Availability – TVS has also ensured adequate supply of spare parts so that repair jobs are not delayed.
- TVS says it will also make possible warranty approval on exceptional cases and will throw an exchange offer on vehicles after repair.
On this occasion, K N Radhakrishnan, Director and CEO of TVS Motor said,
Apart from this, TVS has also announced a contribution of INR 3 crores for relief and recovery for these flood affected states.