Exports overview for May 2022 sees Bajaj staying at the top, with the previous leader Hero at the 4th position… RE stays at the bottom…
We have all the Export numbers for 6 of the top manufacturers of two-wheelers in India for May 2022 – Bajaj, Hero, Honda, Royal Enfield, Suzuki and TVS.
Let’s see how each of them fared against each other in terms of Year-over-Year (YOY) and Month-over-Month Exports.
For May 2022, the Export ranking has not changed at all both in YoY Exports as well as MoM.
This time again Bajaj occupies the top position overtaking the previous leader Hero MotoCorp, which now sits below TVS and Honda. Suzuki again exported more than Royal Enfield, keeping the Indian manufacturer at the last position.
Top-6 Indian Manufacturers Exports Summary (May 2022)
- Bajaj Auto – Occupying the top rank once again, Bajaj saw a drop this time of 14.88% YoY while dipping 18.61% MoM.
- TVS Motors – Exporting the second highest for April 2022, TVS registered a drop this month of 6.51% YoY and a drop of 3.93% MoM in exports.
- HMSI – Standing at third in rankings, Honda is green in export thai time for YoY but decline is MoM exports. YoY the exports grew by 6.68% while the MoM exports dipped by 23.53%.
- Hero MotoCorp – Standing in fourth, the results are a mixed-bag. The YoY exports dropped by 13.82% while the MoM exports bumped up a meagre 0.53%.
- Suzuki India – Occupying the fifth rank once again, Suzuki registered a growth of 64.59% YoY while the MoM exports dropped by 37.67%.
- Royal Enfield – Sitting at the last position, Royal Enfield exports are all in green. The exports grew 40.12% YoY and 21.86% MoM.
Furthermore, we have also shared the Domestic sales overviews of these 6 two-wheeler manufacturers for May 2022 here.
In other news, there are whispers that TVS is preparing to launch a new teched-out version of their Radeon model to take on the new Hero Splendor+ XTEC. Read all about it here.