Domestic Sales Ranking of Manufacturers for September paints an encouraging picture for Brands with all sales green across the board…
All the sales numbers for September 2022 are in for the Top-6 manufacturers of two-wheelers in India – Bajaj, Hero, Honda (HMSI), Royal Enfield, Suzuki and TVS.
Let’s see how each of them fared against each other in terms of Year-over-Year (YOY) and Month-over-Month (MoM) Domestic Sales.
For September 2022, the sales ranking shows no change from last month’s ranking. This month again Hero occupied the top position edging out Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI). TVS Motors stays in the middle while Royal Enfield overtakes Suzuki India in sales, pushing the Japanese manufacturer to the last position.
Top-6 Indian Two-wheeler Manufacturers Domestic Sales (September 2022)
- Hero MotoCorp – Being the highest-selling two-wheeler manufacturer for September 2022, Hero registered the smallest gain – showing a growth of just 0.44% YoY while gaining 12.63% MoM.
- HMSI – Second highest seller of two-wheelers, Honda showed a small gain of 5.44%YoY while gaining 15.53% MoM.
- TVS Motors – Ranking third once again and staying in the middle of the rankings, TVS registered a gain of 16.30% YoY while seeing growth of 18.62% MoM.
- Bajaj Auto – Occupying the fourth position, Bajaj is the only manufacturer to record a loss in sales MoM last month – showing an expansion of 28.15% YoY while losing 4.67% MoM.
- Royal Enfield – Selling the fifth -most among all the two-wheeler manufacturers in the domestic market, Royal Enfield pushed Suzuki India a step downward. YoY the growth stood at a whopping 170.43% while the MoM sales gained by 17.10%.
- Suzuki India – Occupying the last position in the ranking for last month, Suzuki India showed growth YoY as well as in MoM sales – growing by 29.50%% YoY while the MoM fell by 12.54%.
In other news, HMSI have launched their new motorcycle – Honda CB300 F – which is their latest contender in the affordable 300 cc segment of the Indian two-wheeler market.
Checkout our first ride review video on the Honda CB300 F below –