Hero Vida V1 electric scooter launch has revealed two variants – V1 Pro & V1 Plus with max range of 165 km…
After long delays and many hurdles later, Hero have finally launched their first electric scooters under the Vida branding.
The company has launched two variants of their Vida V1 electric scooter – Vida V1 Pro & Vida V1 Plus. The Vida V1 Plus is the base variant while the Vida V1 Pro is the top-spec model of the new electric scooters.
Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooter Launch – Price, Highlights & Features
Hero have launched the Vida electric scooter in 2 variants – Vida V1 Pro & Vida V1 Plus.
The top-spec Vida V1 Pro is asking Rs. 1,59,000/- (ex-showroom) while the base variant Vida V1 Plus is priced at Rs. 1,45,000/- (ex-showroom).
Hence, there is a difference of Rs. 14,000/- in the pricing of the two Vida variants.
- Both Vida V1 Pro & V1 Plus can achieve a top speed of 80 km/h.
- Both Vida electric scooters are capable of fast charging at the rate of 1.2 km/min.
- While Vida V1 Plus boasts acceleration of 0-40km/h in 3.4 seconds, the V1 Pro can achieve this in just 3.2 seconds.
- The Vida electric scooter will offer luxury features like a 7” touchscreen and keyless control of the scooter.
- The riding will be further enhanced for the rider with features such as Cruise control and a two-way throttle system.
- The Vida V1 electric scooter will come equipped with 3 riding modes – Eco, Ride & Sports.
- The Vida electric scooter can be customised with more than 100 ride & performance options suitable for individual riders.
The bookings for Hero Vida V1 Pro & V1 Plus will start on October 10. Deliveries are scheduled to commence from the 2nd week of December 2022.