You must be aware that we were running an ownership review contest (No 12) which encourages generic users to write reviews of their bikes. This helps a lot of prospect buyers to give a clear picture of which bike should they own and which one they can avoid based on their preferences and requirements.
After publishing around 50 reviews in the last couple of months, we enter the last leg of the contest where we are giving prizes worth rupees 10,000. Based on various factors we have decided the top 10 reviews from this huge list and now seek your help in coming to a conclusion.
All you need to do is Vote for your TOP 3 Reviews in the following Poll. We are also listing down all the 10 reviews which are directly linked to the original article for your ready reference. So here they are…
TOP 10 REVIEWS of OWNERSHIP REVIEW CONTEST No 12
- Suzuki GS150 R Ownership Review by Krish Kamath
- Honda CBR 250R Ownership Review by Shiva
- KTM Duke 200 Ownership Review by Aditya
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Ownership Review by Anand
- Honda CBR250R C-ABS Ownership Review by Diwagar
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Ownership Review by Jayakrishnan Pn
- Ownership Review: How Vishal Chose Yamaha FZ-S Cyber Green Over Apache?
- Ownership Review Honda CBR 250R: Adarsh Describes his Baby Blade in 4400 Words!!!
- Honda CBR 150R Ownership Review by Vishal
- Hero Honda Hunk Ownership Review by Dinesh
They are in random order!
Congratulations to all the top 10 reviewers. Top 3 will go through to the podium. It was a tough time for us to go through each and every review, shortlist the positives and shortcomings. For those who could not make it to this list or for the ones who feel encouraged to participate or even the ones who got missed out this time, the good news is that there is a new contest coming up shortly. Wait for an official announcement 🙂