2022 Xtreme 160R changes include added features to the console, seat and rear. The pricing has not changed with the update, compared to old model…
So, Hero MotoCorp have updated their 160 cc naked offering to the 2022 version and have launched the model in 3 variants – Single-disc, Dual-disc and Stealth Edition.
2022 Hero Xtreme 160R – Variants & Price
The 2022 version of the Xtreme 160R has been priced at…
The base single-disc model costs Rs. 1,17,148/- (ex-showroom, Delhi) which is the same price as the previous model.
The dual-disc model (single-disc at front & back) has been introduced at Rs. 1,20,498/-, while the all-Black Stealth Edition will cost you Rs. 1,22,338/- (ex-showroom, Delhi).
2022 Hero Xtreme 160R – Highlights & Features
- For the 2022 version of Xtreme 160R, Hero have added 3 new features to the naked model.
- The 1st thing added to the naked bike is the Gear Position Indicator as standard.
- The new indicator has been integrated into the display and will show the gear which has been selected at the particular time of riding.
- The second thing newly added is a redesigned seat design.
- The new saddle is a single-unit seat with a revised design, that has a raised pillion section.
- The final change introduced is the newly designed integrated grab-rails for the pillion, which creates a sleek look at the rear of the bike.
- Other than these, the rest of the bike remains the same.
- All 3 variants are powered by the same 163 cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine.
- The said engine is capable of producing 15.2 HP and 14 Nm of torque connected to a 5-speed gearbox.
- The suspension still consists of 37 mm telescopic forks at the front and a preload-adjustable monoshock at the rear.
The new Hero Xtreme 160R continues to rival models like Bajaj Pulsar N160, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Yamaha FZ, Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and Suzuki Gixxer in the Indian market.