New Keeway K300N exudes naked aesthetics but is more expensive than the Honda CB300F by nearly Rs. 40,000/-…
So, Keeway India have been teasing 2 new bikes for the last 3 days on their social media channels. One of these turned out to be the K300R faired sports which we have discussed in this story. And the other one is this naked Keeway K300 N.
The Hungarian-Chinese manufacturer have officially launched both of these bikes in a kind of surprise and let us quickly discuss the naked here…
2022 Keeway K300 N – Colours & Price
Keeway have introduced the new K300 N Naked bike at an introductory price of Rs. 2,65,000/- (ex-showroom).
The new K300 N is being offered in 3 paint schemes – Matte White, Matte Red & Matte Black.
2022 Keeway K300 N – Highlights & Features
- Keeway describes their new naked to ‘deliver spontaneous fun on the street’.
- The design of the K300 N is traditional Naked with minimum bodywork, contrasting paint scheme and stacked LED headlights, which the company claims will redefine the naked segment and offers superior ergonomics and thrill of riding.
- The K300 N is powered by the same 292.4 cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine which also powers the K300 R faired sport model.
- This power-unit produces a decent 27.50 HP at 8750 RPM and 25 Nm of torque at 7000 RPM, having the characteristic of being a high revving engine.
- The power is put down to the tarmac through a 6-speed transmission which is aided by a slipper clutch system.
- The new K300 N also comes with 2 riding modes.
- The chassis is designed around a Bassinet Frame.
- Connected to the frame are a pair of 37mm Upside Down (USD) forks in the front, paired with a centrally-mounted Monoshock setup at the rear.
- Braking duties are handled by a 292mm single-disc at the front paired with a 220mm single-disc at the rear aided by dual-channel ABS as standard.
- The new K300 R rides on 17”-110/70 section alloys at the front & 17”-140/60 alloys wheels at the rear.
- Curb Weight – 151 kg
- Ground Clearance – 150mm
- Seat Height – 795mm
- Fuel Capacity – 12.5 L
Looking at the bike and its design philosophy, it will clearly compete with the likes of the new Honda CB300 F naked motorcycle, but the price of the new K300 N is nearly Rs. 40,000/- more than the Honda offering.
Checkout our Review of the Honda CB300 F naked below –
It will also have to contend with KTM 250 Duke and other offerings in the quarter liter segment.