Honda ADV160 is the successor model to the popular ADV150 scooter… It features the same engine as PCX160 scooter…
Remember a few days back we reported and shared a teaser image of the ADV160 adventure-scooter shared by Honda Indonesia??
Well, Honda have finally unveiled the 2022 ADV160 adventure-scooter in the Indonesian market at IDR 36 Million which equates to Rs. 1.9 Lakh.
2022 Honda ADV160 In Indonesia – Variants, Colours & Price
So, Honda ADV160 is being offered in 2 variants in Indonesia – ABS Type & CBS (combined Braking System) Type.
The price for ABS Type starts at IDR 39,250,000 which equates to Rs. 2.07 Lakh, while the CBS Type has been priced at IDR 36,000,000 which equates to Rs. 1.90 Lakh (ex-showroom).
2022 Honda ADV160 in Indonesia – Highlights & Features
- The ADV160 adventure-scooter is fitted with the PCX160’s 156.9 cc engine.
- The new ADV160 is the spiritual successor to the ever-popular ADV150 adventure scooter which is still offered in many international markets.
- The 156.9 cc engine is equipped with Honda’s eSP+ technology and produces 16 HP at 8,500 RPM and 14.7 Nm of torque at 6,500 RPM.
- The Braking duties are handled by a 240 mm petal-shaped disc at the front and a 220 mm petal-shaped disc at the rear, aided by an ABS system in one of the variants.
- The suspension consists of Showa Telescopic shocks at the front and twin gas-charged shocks at the rear.
- The new adventure scooter is riding on 14” alloy wheels wrapped with dual-purpose AT rubber.
- The features consist of twin-LED headlights & LED DRLs, Full-digital instrumentation – but no navigation features, a single-unit stepped seat, large under-seat storage and a 75 mm adjustability windscreen.
Recently, we reported that Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) have patented the ADV 350 and Vario 160 scooter in India. The patent filing means that Honda have been cleared to launch these scooters in India if they decide to do so.
So, is there a chance that Honda could bring the new ADV160 adventure-scooter alongside the Vario 160???
Stay Tuned… While we hunt for these answers…