Just a few days back, the first ever surprise spyshot of the GT250R made way in new clothes. And today, through an official release, DSK Hyosung has informed us that the company has launched the motorcycle in India.
The ‘Big Boy’ in 250cc motorcycles, new 2014 GT250R carries with itself new design completely inspired from the bigger GT650R. Like it was the case earlier, the only differentiating factor is the all-aluminium exhaust.
- New GT250R gets sharper styling cues and cosmetic mods.
- There are no mechanical or engine related changes.
- It is offered in three 3-tone colour options
New 2014 GT250R Price:
The new 2014 GT250R is priced at Rs 2.76 Lakh ex-showroom in Pune. On-road at almost all places will cross 3 lakhs.
New GT250R Colour Options:
New GT250R is available in 3 new colour options:
- Red Titanium
- White Titanium
- Black Titanium
The new GT250R continues to be powered by the same 249cc 4-stroke V-Twin Oil Cooled engine which produces 28bhp of power at 10000 rpm and 22.07Nm of maximum torque at 8000 rpm. It is mated to a 5-speed transmission as before. The new GT weighs 188kgs on the scale and has a claimed top speed of 140kmph.
The bike has already reached showrooms and is available on display. It will be sold through 36 DSK Hyosung dealerships in the country.
Technical Specifications – New GT250R
- Engine: 4 Stroke, DOHC 8 Valve 75O V-Twin 249 CC, Oil Cooled
- Max Power: 28 BHP @ 10000 rpm / 20.59 KW @ 10000 rpm
- Max Torque: 22.07 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Transmission: 5 speed
- L x W x H: 2090 x 700 x 1130 mm
- Wheel Base: 1435 mm
- Brake F: 300 mm Hydraulic double disc brake
- R: 230 mm Hydraulic single disc brake
- Suspension : F: Inverted Telescopic
- R : Progressive Linkage Hydraulic Mono shock suspension
- Tyre : F: 110/70 -17 54h
- R: 150/70 -17 69h
- Mass : 188 Kg
- Top Speed: 140 Kmph
Related Reading: Hyosung Showcases Naked GD250N; Launch Soon; Pics & Details