Cyborg GT120 will be the company’s third electric motorcycle in India. It will play in the high-speed, full faired sports motorcycle segment…
Continuing with their aggression, Ignitron Motocorp have unveiled their third electric motorcycle under the Cyborg brand in the high-speed category which is labeled as Cyborg GT120.
The company describes the Cyborg GT120 to be designed and built indigenously with a combination of pioneering design, intuitive AI-enabled technology and superior safety features. They are aiming to redefine the identity of electric sports mobility and introduce environment-friendly technology through the GT120.
The GT120 is the third bike from Cyborg brand and slots next to its siblings, Cyborg Yoda and Cyborg Bob-e.
Cyborg GT120 Key Highlights –
- The GT120 will come in two colours – Black and Dark Purple.
- The battery pack in GT 120 is a 4.68 kWh Li-ion unit which claims a range of 180 km on a single charge.
- Cyborg boasts a top-speed of 125 kmph for GT120. Impressive!
- The battery is fixed within the electric bike and features weather-proofing and is touch-safe in nature.
- A full charge is claimed in 4-5 hours and the motorcycle will come with 15 amps Fast Home Charger.
- GT120 gets with three riding modes – Eco, Normal and Sport.
- The acceleration figures claimed by the company are 0-40 kmph in 2.5 seconds.
Tork KRATOS Explained – in Quick Pointers
- The feature-list consists of Geo-locate/Geo-fencing, Battery status notification, USB Charging, Bluetooth connectivity, Keyless ignition and full-Digital instrumentation.
- Additional features include – reverse mode, parking assist and multiple sounds that mimic engine noise.
- Suspension setup consists of Telescopic front forks and fully-adjustable monoshock at the rear.
- Launch and availability of GT120 is yet to be revealed by the company.
The styling of the full faired motorcycle appears to be interesting from the sides – the only angle that we have currently. With so many details available, it appears that GT120 will be launched sometime soon by Ignitron.