Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition sale will start from 22nd July, only for 8 days and Will only be available through online purchase…
So, after building up a modest hype through the launch of ‘Dirt Biking Challenge Hunt’ in the presence of Indian Rally Champion and the only Dakar Rally participant from our country, C.S. Santosh, and launching the long-awaited ‘Rally Kit’ for their Xpulse 200 4V, Hero have launched their most capable off-roader in India, in a special edition.
Hero MotoCorp have introduced the most off-road capable version of their Xpulse 200 4V ADV which is called as Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition.
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition – Availability, Colour & Price
The Limited Edition Xpulse 200 4v Rally Edition will go on sale exclusively through the company’s Official Online Shop.
Since the Rally Edition will be a limited edition model and sale will start from 12 PM, 22nd July 2022 to 12 PM, 29th July 2022.
The hardcore Rally Edition has been priced at Rs. 1,52,100/- – which costs Rs. 16,122/- more than the standard Xpulse 200 4V model.
The Rally Edition is being offered in only 1 paint scheme – White with Rally Code graphics – and bears the autograph of Indian Rally Champion & only Indian Dakar Rally entrant C.S. Santosh, on the fuel tank.
Aldo read: What Is Honda Revealing on August 8??
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition – What Changes
The new more off-road capable Rally Edition is equipped with all the components Hero released with the optional Rally Kit a few days back. This highly improves the terrain tackling capabilities of the standard bike by increasing the ground clearance, equipping it with long-travel suspension, fitting more off-road-centric tyres etc.
Listed below are all the new additions the Rally Edition gets over the standard bike –
- Just like the Rally Kit for the Xpulse 200 2V version, this kit also offers the equipment in Suspension, Ergonomics & Tyres categories.
- At the front, Hero is offering preload-adjustable, Cartridge-style forks with a massive 250 mm of suspension travel.
- At the rear, the Xpulse 4v gets a big 220 mm suspension-travel Preload-adjustable Monoshock.
- This new suspension setup increases the ground clearance to a whopping 275 mm.
- Also offered is a longer side-stand to compensate for the increased ground clearance resulting from the use of the new longer suspension.
- Handlebar risers are also being offered in order to improve ergonomics during the standing and sitting part of off-road riding.
- Also offered are extended foot controls & side-stand to better allow the rider to better control the bike while tackling treacherous terrain.
However, missing out from the Rally Edition is the new flatter seat which is otherwise offered on the Rally Kit sold separately. These additions facilitate better maneuverability & control while tackling the challenges of the terrain.
Also missing out are the new Maxxis tyres, which again are only offered on the Rally Kit. These new tyres come with aggressive off-road-centric block-pattern rubber to provide a better grip & tractability in the off-road environment.
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition – What Didn’t Change
Since the rally Edition is components added to the standard model, the rest of the bike remains untouched as its standard form.
It still sports the 4-valve, air & oil-cooled, 199.6 cc, single-cylinder engine which produces 19.1 HP at 8,500 RPM and 17.35 Nm of torque at 6,500 RPM. It transfers its power through a 5-speed transmission.
The frame around which the bike is built and the 19” front & 18” rear tyre combination remains the same. The braking system consisting of a 276 mm front disc combined with a 220 mm rear disc system aided by a single-channel ABS system, remains unaltered as well.
Fuel Capacity also remains at 13 Litres.
With this introduction, Hero has made the Xpulse even more capable and this should translate into a lot of fun, specially for all those who love off-roads!