Ownership Review Contests are one of the most exciting things happening at BikeAdvice. If you did not have a chance to participate in the previous Ownership Review contest, then this is your chance. This time we are giving away 5 assured prizes and extraordinary reviews will get special recognition like the previous contest.
Rules & Details of the Contest
- Write a review of the bike you own, or a friend’s bike which you have spent time with.
- The review should be passionate and entertaining for us readers. It can help us choose our next bike, or just a enjoyable read.
- The article should be at least 300 words long.
- Send us the article as an attachment to the following email ID in .doc or .txt format. If you have pictures, attach them separately – do not put it inside a Word .doc file. If the pictures are too large, you can put it in a zip file, upload it in mediafire.com or similar file hosting service and send us the download link.
- Put the subject like this Contest Entry: <bike name> review by <your name> and send it to the following email ID…
Contest Starts: 25th Feb 2011 (Today!)
Last Date for Submission: 10th March 2011
Minimum: 300 Words + 2 Original Photos
15th 20th March 2011
Tips for Winning
- Write passionately. Have a personal touch. Talk about you than just the bike.
- People like to connect with bikers, not bikes. Get a lot of comments. Ask people to leave comments at the end of the article.
- Take extra effort to get good photos of your bike.
- Make the article long, but not boring. 1000+ word articles have better chance of Winning.
Winner will be selected based on a combination of various criteria such as comments, writing style, Facebook likes and a personal review by me.
Get Inspired: Winning Entry (1st Prize) of Ownership Review Contest No.7: Yamaha R15 Review by Manish