So, here we go! We promised that we will give away some nice consolation prizes to everyone whose review gets published in our Review Contest Number 13 and today allow us to officially announce and answer the biggest question – What are the consolation prizes..?
So, we are giving away our ‘Biker for Life‘ t-shirts worth Rs 399, as consolation prizes to all the 63 participants of our Review Contest No 13. That is not all, we will also bear the shipping charges and ensure it will reach you absolutely free of cost – just a simple souvenir from us for your contribution in making us the best place to read actual bike user reviews.
Details of the Consolation Prizes:
- Product Name: BFL White
- Color: White
- Material: Cotton
- Sizes Available: M, L & XL
- Design: Round neck, short sleeves
- Front: Chest print text ‘Biker for Life’ with a vintage bike sketch.
- Back: BikeAdvice cornering bike logo in red and white
As mentioned we have 3 sizes – M, L and XL and request you to drop in an email at [admin(@)bikeadvice.in] with the following details.
- Heading: BA Review Contest 13 Consolation Prize
- Direct BikeAdvice link to your review
- Your exact postal addresses (including Pin & contact number)
- Your preferred T-shirt size
Please notice that we will try to ship the desired size, however, we can not promise that. Few sizes are limited and they will be disbursed on first come first serve basis.
Amidst all this, we just expect one thing from your side – a very honest review of the T-shirts your receive… 🙂
We will wait for your replies till 2nd January 2015.
If you are unaware, a few days back we have announced the results of our Contest No 13 where the winner Prakash Solanki, walks away with a Cramster Riding Jacket Worth Rs 5000! For the complete list click here.