Hello avid bikers and BikeAdvice followers,
Continuing our tradition of ownership review contests, we started contest number 13 many months back and I know, we are very very late in announcing the final results of the competition.
The reasons for this delay were the top-level changes within BikeAdvice and a new team formation which forced us to delay the whole process but we vowed to award the winners with whatever we had promised and to cheer you up for the long delay we have a little surprise in store for you guys…
Instead of the top 3 finishers which has been the norm, we are announcing a total of six winners for this contest. I hope this brings some smile to your faces. Add to that we promised that we will give away consolation prizes to each and every participant whose review was published under our contest No 13. We will officially reveal the special ‘consolation prize’ in our next announcement 🙂 .
Quick Stats for Ownership Review Contest 13:
- Total Reviews Published in Contest 12: 49
- Total Reviews Received: Many..!
- Total Reviews Published in Contest 13: 62
- Total Words Published: ~1 Lakh 17 Thousand…!
- Total Facebook Likes: Over 7000
- Total Bikes Covered: 27
Winners of BikeAdvice Ownership Review Contest 13:
- Prakash Solanki
- Sunny Bannerjee
- Rahul Majumdar
Apart from this, we are giving away special prizes to the following 3 participants as well…
- 4. Chinmay Modi
- 5. Nikhil Badhe
- 6. Akhil Dileep
Here is the list of all the 12 shortlisted reviews which were announced earlier along with the respective ratings.
You can read the top 6 reviews by clicking on the text below…
- User Review: Prakash’s Yamaha R15 V2 LE Returns 47kmpl at 120kmph! He Explains How; Must Read
- User Review TVS Apache RTR 180; My Drug, 20,000 Kms & Still Addicted: Sunny
- Mega Review: Rahul Describes His Tryst With KTM Duke 390 in 3000 Words
- Comprehensive User Review Duke 200 by Chinmay; As Detailed as it Gets!
- Detailed User Review Apache RTR 180 ABS: Nikhil Explains His Beauty Bit by Bit
- User Review Ninja 300: Fazer, ZMR, CBR250R User Talks About His 6500kms Old White Kwacker
- Prakash wins a brand new Cramster Breezer-RS Mesh Protective Riding Jacket worth Rs 4950.
- Sunny Bannerjee wins an LS2 Helmet worth Rs 3300
- Rahul Majumdar wins DSG MotoMesh Gloves worth Rs 1050
- Chinmay, Nikhil & Akhil win Rs 500 gift vouchers each.
Note that this is in addition to the ‘consolation prize’ each of the 63 reviewers will receive 🙂
Request all the 6 winners to contact us at saad[@]bikeadvice.in to carry forward the prize giving away process.
I thank each and everyone of you who participated, and all you thousands of readers for coming to our site everyday. For all of you who would want to participate in our next ownership review contest 14, await an announcement soon 🙂
Our motive of these contests is to promote users to share their experiences with their bikes and there is no better word than what comes out from the owners who live with them. We take immense pride in saying that BikeAdvice has the best inventory of user reviews of motorcycles in the country and a few months back we have launched a new page which lists all of them bike-wise. Check our new Bike Reviews Page.