Yezdi Scrambler price puts it bang between the ADV and the Roadster. It is almost a road-going model with a wee-bit of off-roading prowess…
The term ‘Scrambler’ came into use in the early 50s for street bikes that also had some off-road potential. And today, Yezdi has launched the first scrambler model from an Indian manufacturer and it is also called as (Yezdi) Scrambler.
The concept of Scrambler can be ascertained by Yezdi’s tagline – ‘Embodying the spirit of unapologetic fun’. Let’s take a closer look at this Scrambler….
- Yezdi Scrambler exudes the classic scrambler look featuring the typical scrambler fly-line, ribber curved single-unit seat, round tank tucked-in headlamp and off-set speedo pod design.
- Visually, the bike gets round headlamps, indicators & tail-lamp, round rear-view mirrors, fork gaiters on the front forks, raised tail section and luggage rack at the rear.
- This bike also gets dual upswept exhaust units and spoke wheels.
- The Yezdi Scrambler comes with an off-set round fully-digital LCD instrumentation with space for attaching the navigation unit which will be offered as an option.
- The LCD instrumentation displays information such as trip navigation, gear indicator, side-stand indicator, distance to empty info, average fuel economy and a clock.
- The Scrambler also gets USB charging with both USB-A and USB-C as standard.
- The company claims the Scrambler is built on a new Double Cradle frame which has a different character from its siblings .
- It gets telescopic forks and coil spring set-up at the front and twin shocks with gas canisters at the rear.
- Braking is taken care of by a 320 mm disc with floating caliper in the front and 240 mm disc with floating caliper in the rear.
- ABS system is from Continental and comes as standard with three switchable modes – Road, Rain & Off-Road.
- The Scrambler is running on 19” 100/90 section tyres in the front and 17” 140/70 section in the rear.
- It weighs 182 kg with a ground clearance of 200 mm and seat height of 800 mm.
- The Scrambler is powered by their 334 cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine that the company claims to have a ‘flat torque curve’ so that the torque is available across the whole rev range.
- The engine produces 29.1 PS of power at 8000 RPM and 28.2 Nm of torque at 6750 RPM.
- Power is sent through a 6-speed constant mesh transmission to the rear wheel.
- The fuel capacity mentioned is 12.5 L.
Yezdi Scrambler Price and Colour Options:
|Fire Orange||Rs. 2,04,990/-|
|Yelling Yellow||Rs. 2,06,900/-|
|Outlaw Olive||Rs. 2,06,900/-|
|Rebel Red||Rs. 2,10,900/-|
|Mean Green||Rs. 2,10,900/-|
|Midnight Blue (Dual Tone)||Rs. 2,10,900/-|
The Scrambler is placed between the ADV and the Roadster. It is cheaper than the ADV by Rs 5000 on the starting prices and as you can see, is available in as many as six color options.
The Yezdi Scrambler can be booked from today itself by paying Rs. 5000/- which is fully refundable. The company also adds that the deliveries are also commencing from today.