Yezdi Roadster price puts it as the entry model in the Yezdi family. It undercuts its siblings by at least Rs 6700 and is targeted at everyday road-use…
Along with the Adventure and the Scrambler, Yezdi also launched their third offering in the form of Roadster. It is evident that it will directly compete with the Royal Enfield Classic 350 and the Honda H’ness CB350.
The Roadster is being pushed as an everyday motorcycle as can also be ascertained by the company’s concept tagline for it – ‘Adding thrill to your everyday ride’.
Let’s take a closer look at the Roadster….
Yezdi Roadster Design:
- Yezdi Roadster exudes the neo-retro look which is reminiscent of the Yezdis from the yesteryears.
- It gets a cruiser-esque low stance with upright relaxed seating posture thanks to the wide handlebars.
- Visually, the bike gets round headlamps, indicators & tail-lamp, round rear-view mirrors, tear-drop shaped fuel tank, fork gaiters on the front forks, chopped fenders and engine radiator shrouds.
- This bike comes with body-length exhaust units, split-seat arrangement and alloy wheels.
Yezdi Roadster Features:
- The Yezdi Roadster gets a centrally-mounted round fully-digital LCD instrumentation.
- The LCD instrumentation displays information such as trip navigation, gear indicator, side-stand indicator, distance to empty info, average fuel economy and a clock.
- The Scrambler, however, doesn’t get a USB charging unit but will be available as an option.
Yezdi Roadster Chassis:
- The company claims that the Roadster is built on a new Double Cradle frame which is aimed to offer better stability in a straight line and better turning ability in the corners.
- It gets a telescopic fork and coil spring set-up in the front and twin shocks with gas canisters in the rear.
- Braking is taken care of by a 320 mm disc with floating caliper at the front and 240 mm disc with floating caliper at the rear.
- The ABS system is from Continental. However, it does not come with switchable modes.
- The Roadster is running on 18” 100/90 section tyres in the front and 17” 130/80 section in the rear.
- It weighs 184 kg with ground clearance of 175 mm and seat height of 790 mm.
- The Roadster is powered by their 334 cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine which it shares with its other siblings but has a different state of tuning.
- The engine produces 29.7 PS of power at 7300 RPM and 29 Nm of torque at 6500 RPM.
- Power is sent through a 6-speed constant mesh transmission to the rear wheel.
- The fuel capacity mentioned is 12.5 L.
Himalayan-Rival Yezdi ADVENTURE – Closer Look
Yezdi Roadster Price and Colour Options:
|Roadster Dark – Smoke Grey||Rs. 1,98,142/-|
|Roadster Dark – Steel Blue||Rs. 2,02,142/-|
|Roadster Dark – Hunter Green||Rs. 2,02,142/-|
|Roadster Chrome – Gallant Grey||Rs. 2,06,142/-|
|Roadster Chrome – Sin Silver||Rs. 2,06,142/-|
Roadster is the most affordable motorcycle in Yezdi’s line-up with prices starting from 1.98 Lakh.
Bookings of the motorcycle have commenced at a pre-payment of Rs 5000 which is fully refundable. In fact, the company claims that deliveries have also already commenced.