Yezdi Adventure price makes it the costliest motorcycle in the line-up but it is still cheaper than its arch rival Himalayan. We discuss it in its first look…
Some say, life in itself is an adventure. To this we say, to tackle this adventure, we need adventure machines. And today another machine has joined to make this adventure a little better.
Yezdi has launched their ADV bike – Yezdi Adventure – to take on the various offerings in the adventure segment. But it especially rivals the Himalayan, so much so, that it may be mistaken as the motorcycle from Royal Enfield by many!
Yezdi has introduced this bike as their ‘Quintessential Touring Machine’. Let’s take a closer look at this Adventure Tourer….
Yezdi Adventure Price & Colors:
|Slick Silver||Rs. 2,09,990/-|
|Mambo Black||Rs. 2,11,900/-|
|Ranger Camo||Rs. 2,18,900/-|
- Yezdi Adventure maintains signature ADV styling cues with a tall, robust and domineering look. However, its resemblance to its rival Himalayan is probably a little too much. Yezdi could have designed it a little different.
- It gets a chassis mounted front cage which is made of steel as standard for better crash protection.
- It sports a round headlamp, indicators and tail-lamp, beak-shaped fender along with tyre-hugging fenders, fork gaiters and spoked wheels.
- Other features include wide rear-view mirrors, split-seat arrangement, upswept single-side exhaust unit, broad sculpted fuel tank and knuckle guards.
- The customers can also opt for panniers, top-box and jerry-cans which will be offered as accessories from Yezdi.
- The Yezdi Adventure gets fully-digital LCD instrumentation with tilt adjustability.
- The LCD instrumentation displays various information such as trip navigation, gear indicator, side-stand indicator, distance to empty info, average fuel economy and a clock.
- The ADV also gets USB charging and Bluetooth connectivity.
- The company claims the ADV is built on a new Double Cradle frame which gives it confidence to tackle on-and off-road equally well.
- It gets a long-travel telescopic fork and coil spring set-up in the front and monoshock with coil spring & linkage mechanism in the rear.
- The braking is taken care of by a 320 mm disc with floating caliper in the front and 240 mm disc with floating caliper at the rear.
- The ABS system is from Continental and comes as standard with three switchable modes – Road, Rain & Off-Road.
- The ADV is running on 21” 90/90 section tyres at the front and 17” 130/80 section at the rear.
- The ADV weighs 188 kg with a ground clearance of 220 mm and seat height of 815 mm.
- The Adventure is powered by their 334 cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine which the company claims is specifically tuned for torquey mid-range for trail-riding and top-end power to tackle high-speed highway cruising.
- This motor produces 30.2 PS of power at 8000 RPM and 29.9 Nm of torque at 6500 RPM.
- The power is sent through a 6-speed constant mesh transmission to the rear wheel.
- The fuel capacity mentioned is 15.5 L.
Bookings of the Yezdi Adventure have commenced from yesterday at a pre-payment of Rs 5000/- which is fully refundable. The company also added that it has commenced deliveries from its launch day itself.