Yamaha, at a press conference in Delhi, has launched the much awaited and frequently spied Version 2 of FZ and FZ-S. The new FZ V2 comes with a host of betterments and promises a new experience.
New Features & Changes:
Here is a list of features and updates to the new FZ version 2:
- New FZ V2 comes with a newly designed 149cc engine in place of the old 153cc.
- New FZ V2 will come with Fuel Injection in place of the old Carburetter
- New tech is called as Blue Core.
- Yamaha says that it will increase combustion efficiency, power loss reduction and will aid in precise control fuel supply ignition timing
- Yamaha promises better performance and higher mileage
- New FZ V2 gets 14 percent increment in mileage
- Specs wise, the new 149cc engine produces 13.1PS of power and 12.8Nm of torque as compared to 14PS and 13.6Nm of the outgoing variant.
- New LCD Instrument Cluster with ECO Indicator
- New front and rear suspension settings
- Yamaha says they have also tweaked the chassis for a better ride.
- New Front & rear tyres
- At 132kgs, new FZ version 2 is 3 kgs lighter. It is the lightest 150cc in the market.
- For performance: Yamaha says that if older FZ covers 100meters in x amount of time, new FZ will do 103 meters in the same time.
- Yamaha recommends FI cleaning every 6000kms
- Yamaha is targeting young customers in the age of 18-30 years.
- Both the models will be available from beginning July 2014.
FZ Version 2 Official Specs:
- 13.1PS at 8000rpm
- 12.8Nm at 6000 rpm
- 1990mm length
- 770mm width
- 1030 height
- 149cc, 4 stroke, SOHC single cylinder fuel injected engine
FZ Version 2 Price:
- FZ Version 2: Rs 76,250
- FZ-S Version 2: Rs 78,250
New FZ Version 2 Colours:
- FZ V2: Panther Black & Scorching Red
- FZ-S V2: Blue, White, Green & Orange
New FZ-S V2 Pics: