Vespa today launched the stylish new Vespa S in India at an event in Mumbai in the presence of Bollywood star Imran Khan. Vespa S is company’s third offering in India apart from Vespa LX and Vespa VX which are already available and on sale.
Without wasting any more time let us share the features of this chic scooter.
- Sporty retro styling with the square headlamp and square mirrors
- The company calls it as the sportiest and most youthful Vespa in India, which it is!
- Sporty Speedometer cluster
- Disc brakes
- tubeless tyres
- single steel monocoque chassis
- contoured saddle
- fantastic looking black alloy wheels
Vespa S is powered by the same 125cc 3 valve engine which is capable of producing 10.06PS of peak power and 10.6Nm of maximum torque.
Vespa S Colours:
Vespa S is available in a choice of 4 colour options:
- Matt Black
Vespa S Price in Mumbai, Pune and Delhi:
Interestingly, the company did not talk about Vespa S’ prices at the launch event, however, they have shared them with us just now and here they are:
- Vespa S price in Pune: Rs 74,414
- Vespa S price in Mumbai: Rs 76,495
- Vespa S price in Delhi: Rs 75,424
*all ex-showroom prices
There is no doubt that Vespa S looks gorgeously good but does it really deserve that price tag? We leave it to you to decide!