2022 Jupiter ZX SmartXonnect now gets features such as voice assist, turn-by-turn navigation, SMS/Call alerts, etc..
TVS Jupiter is the second largest selling petrol powered scooter in the country, after the Honda Activa. It has been a pretty preferred choice among buyers and has a lot of variants for a wide variety of buyers.
Today, TVS have launched the updated top-spec version of the Jupiter and have named it – TVS Jupiter ZX SmartXonnect. It now sports TVS’ SmartXonnect feature along with Voice Assist.
Jupiter ZX SmartXonnect Price
|TVS Jupiter ZX SmartXconnect||Rs. 80,973/- (ex-showroom, Delhi)|
TVS Jupiter ZX SmartXonnect
- The Bluetooth connectivity feature was first introduced in the Jupiter line-up on the Jupiter Grande Edition.
- Now, the top-of-the-line ZX model of Jupiter gets the TVS SmartXonnect platform to allow the rider to connect the Android or iOS powered smartphone to the app.
- The SmartXonnect platform allows features on the Jupiter like Navigation assist, Voice Assist, SMS/Call alerts etc.
- The interactive Voice Assist feature allows the rider to interact with the TVS app with voice using the connected device such as Bluetooth or wired headphones.
- The result of the spoken command by the rider could be seen on the display of the scooter.
- The 2022 Jupiter ZX SmartXonnect is offered in two colours – Matte Black and Copper Bronze.
- The updated scooter now comes with Silver Oak coloured inner panels to add a differentiation for this model in the line-up.
- It also gets dual-tone seats to add further exclusivity.
- The Jupiter line-up is powered by the 110 cc engine that puts out 7.8 PS of power and 8.8 Nm of torque.
- The feature list consists of LED headlamp, 2-liter glovebox, mobile charging port, 21-liter underseat storage, front disc brake and much more.