Trouve have teased their second product H2 electric maxi-scooter… Pre-booking in August, deliveries in 2023….
Trouve Motor, an IIT-Delhi incubated startup, have teased their second upcoming electric product in the form of a Hyper Maxi-scooter named ‘H2’.
Earlier, Trouve teased their electric fully-faired Hyper Sport-bike ‘H1’ which they claim will be capable of hitting a top-speed of 200km/h and a 0-100 km/h in 3 seconds flat.
As mentioned earlier, Trouve Motor is an IIT-Delhi incubated startup, having R&D facility in Bengaluru, that describes themselves to be the first fully-fledged premium electric bike manufacturer which ‘aspires to accelerate the world’s shift towards electric mobility with their portfolio of unique products’.
Few weeks back, Trouve joined FasterCapital’s ‘Raise Capital Program’ to raise about $3 Million for their seed funding round. Other than their Electric Hyper-sport bike, the company is planning five more models – Classic, Cafe Racer, Naked Street Bike, Enduro and Scrambler.
Other than the upcoming H2 Hyper Maxi-scooter, the company shared that they are currently working on 3 models in their max-scooter range which are planned to be launched next year, i.e. 2023.
Trouve H2 Hyper Maxi-scooter Teased details
- The first detail the company has teased is that the H2 will be equipped with a liquid-cooled motor connected to a single-speed transmission.
- The Continuous power generated by the motor will be 4.8 kW (6.5 HP) and Peak power of 7.9 kW (10.6 HP) which can propel the e-scooter 0-60 km/h in 4.3 seconds.
- Trouve says that the H2 hyper maxi-scooter will offer a range of 130-230 km on a single charge.
- The Suspension will consist of Upside-Down (USD) forks in the front and Monoshock setup at the rear.
- The highlight of the braking setup will be use of 2-piston brake calipers which, they claim, will offer ‘better initial bite and braking feel’.
- The Feature-list consists of LED headlights, 4G connectivity, Google built-in to offer internet-backed features and 14” wheels.
Finally, Trouve Motor have announced that the pre-booking of H2 hyper maxi-scooter will begin from August 2022 and the expected launch timeline of the scooter is first half of 2023.
Customers who are interested in the H2 can register their interest by registering on their official website which can get them exclusive early access to pre-booking and a chance to win customized Trove merchandise.