Steelbird SA2 2-in-1 helmets come with extra padding and liner to keep the rider warm during winter rides…
Steelbird Hi-Tech India, who claim to be Asia’s largest Helmet manufacturer, have launched their SA-2 range of helmets in India. These helmets feature a 2-in-1 styling specifically designed to ease riding during the winter season.
Steelbird SA-2 Winter Helmets:
- These helmets feature BIS (IS 4151:2015) certification.
- The SA-2 (2-in-1) helmets features a winter padding liner which is aimed to keep the rider warm in winters while riding.
- It gets two interiors which are season specific.
- The Winter interior padding is made up of soft and warm fleece material.
- The Winter interior padding can be switched out during the seasonal change and Summer lining can be used during the warm weather, which comes with the helmet itself.
- Both the season specific interior padding are washable ensuring better hygiene.
- These helmets also feature a detachable waterproof neck pad with zip, which is aimed to block the cold air during winters.
- The Visor of these helmets are made of Polycarbonate (PC) and are coated with anti-scratch and anti-fog coating to reduce the risk of accidents during winters.
- There are three sizes available – Medium – 580mm, Large – 600mm and XL – 620mm.
- The Price of these helmets start from Rs. 4499/-.
At that price we expect the helmet to have some reliable safety rating like DOT, ECE, etc, however, there is nothing that has been mentioned by the maker.
The Steelbird SA-2 (2-in-1) range of helmets are available at all of their outlets and on their official website.
You can also buy Steelbird helmets at Amazon at good discounts.