Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition second batch could be announced around festive season… could be priced more than 1st batch…
So, recently Hero MotoCorp launched the hardcore Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition in limited numbers on their official eSHOP starting the 22nd of July. However, the undisclosed units of the Rally Edition sold out days before the deadline of 29th July, 12 PM.
Yet, according to an online portal, there is going to be another chance to snag the hardcore off-roader Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition in the near future.
The 1st batch of the Rally Edition was offered in limited numbers at Rs. 1.52 Lakh (ex-showroom). This was just Rs. 16,122/- more than the standard Xpulse 200 4V, but way cheaper than fitting the Rally Kit recently introduced by the company at a price of a whopping Rs. 46,000/-.
The online portal cautions, however, that the upcoming batch offered will not be as sweet of a deal as Rs. 1.52 Lakh, but will be charging slightly more from the customers. But by how much?? – is yet to be revealed by the company.
Other than this, no further information reading the subsequent batch/batches of the Rally Edition is available as of now. Still, we can expect the 2nd batch announcement to be made public somewhere around the start of the festive season, i.e. around October.
A quick run-down of what the Rally Edition offers are listed below –
- Just like the Rally Kit for the Xpulse 200 2V version, this kit also offers the equipment in Suspension, Ergonomics & Tyres categories.
- At the front, Hero is offering preload-adjustable, Cartridge-style forks with a massive 250 mm of suspension travel.
- At the rear, the Xpulse 4v gets a big 220 mm suspension-travel Preload-adjustable Monoshock.
- This new suspension setup increases the ground clearance to a whopping 275 mm.
- Also offered is a longer side-stand to compensate for the increased ground clearance resulting from the use of the new longer suspension.
- Handlebar risers are also being offered in order to improve ergonomics during the standing and sitting part of off-road riding.
- Also offered are extended foot controls & side-stand to better allow the rider to better control the bike while tackling treacherous terrain.
However, missing out from the Rally Edition is the new flatter seat which is otherwise offered on the Rally Kit sold separately. These additions facilitate better maneuverability & control while tackling the challenges of the terrain.