Mahindra’s game plan with the Mojo has been one of the most interesting tales to observe in the Indian two-wheeler market. The company very smartly placed the bike as a tourer, a segment which has been largely ignored in the segment. Added to this were unconventional looks and the Mojo quickly became a success. Today Mahindra further cemented the positioning with the launch of Mojo Tourer edition.
The bike gains several add-ons which will help the customer enjoy touring with ease. With the new accessory kit the Mojo Tourer Edition costs Rs 1,88,850 (ex-showroom, Delhi). That’s Rs 18,980 bucks more than the standard version.
The list of accessories include:
- A magnetic tank bag with 4 rare earth magnets. Storage space of 13 litre.
- Saddle and carrier bags with combined space of 38 litre. Made of ultra-tough denier fabric with triple stitching.
- A fully adjustable mobile holder (360-degree rotation) with silicon band. Will be a boon for helping in navigation in the wild!
- A front guard made of high-strength, corrosion-resistant material to protect the fuel tank, radiator guard and engine.
- A rust resistance pannier mount with matt black powder coating finish
- Two 20 watt foglamps for adverse weather conditions.
Apart from this, customers will also get a tourer jacket as an introductory offer with the Mojo Tourer Edition.
Read More: Mojo vs Duke 390 Shootout!
Mahindra is also working on an ABS version of the Mojo however, has been very tight-lipped about its launch timeframe. Another low-cost version has been spotted with telescopic forks and single sided exhaust. Mahindra has some major announcements to make in the next few weeks. What do you think they have in store for that?