Xpulse 200 price is tempting and it is offered in two variants. The ADV comes with a lot of adventure riding traits – read on…
After a long delay, the most awaited motorcycle from Hero’s stables is out. The beautiful looking Xpulse 200 adventure has been launched in two variants – carburettor and fuel injection.
Xpulse 200 gets these following features
- 21 inch front tyre
- 220 mm ground clearance
- knuckle guards
- 190 mm front fork travel and 170 mm rear suspension travel
- aluminium engine bash plate
- Raised exhaust canister
- spoke wheels (preferred over alloy wheels for adventure-spec motorcycles)
- full LED Headlamp and tail lamp
- Bluetooth enabled instrument cluster
- The cluster also shows turn-by-turn navigation
- It has a 14 liter fuel tank which should provide a fairly decent range
- Single channel ABS is standard and it comes with petal discs
Xpulse 200 Price
|Xpulse 200 Carb
|Xpulse 200 FI
|₹ 1.05 Lakh
We were wrong when we thought that Hero may launch only the FI version of the motorcycle yesterday. So, there is a difference of Rs 8000 between the two variants. Being a high-rider, the adv has a seat height of 825 mm.
Xpulse continues to be powered by the same Xtreme 200R derived 199.6 cc single cylinder, SOHC engine which can produce 18.4 PS of peak power at 8000 rpm and a max torque of 17.1 Nm at 6500 rpm. These specs remain the same for both the carb and FI variants.
There is some sort of differentiation on the basis of colours – the fuel injected Xpulse 200 will be available in three colours – Matte Green, Pearl Fadeless White and Matte Axis Grey whereas the carb Xpulse will be sold in two colour options – Black and Sports Red.
Hero has also surprised everyone with the launch of the full-faired Xtreme 200S details of which you can read here.