Latest Hero Electric offer on scooters is very interesting and it is applicable on all the models (except one). And it has been extended by the company…
India’s biggest electric vehicle brand Hero Electric has come up with a very interesting offer to boost its sales amidst this lockdown which has been necessitated by the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.
While certain relaxations are being provided, auto dealerships, government offices gradually opening up, auto sales are picking pace. Various makers are trying different techniques to reach out to prospect customers during these times of uncertainty. Amidst all this, Hero Electric went one step forward and it announced a very special offer on its portfolio of electric vehicles.
Latest Hero Electric Offers Details
You get a flat discount of on its scooter range. Here are more details…
- This Rs 5000 discount is on the complete e-scooter range except the Flash e2 VRLA model.
- You get flat Rs 3000 discount on Glyde Push scooter and Velocity e-cycle.
- In addition to these discounts, cash benefit of Rs 1000 will be offered to existing customers for referral purchase.
- This offer was first valid from 17th April 2020 to 15th May 2020. Hero has informed that this online scheme has been extended till 31st May 2020.
- This offer is applicable pan India.
- This offer is applicable only on online bookings made at the official website.
All you have to do is pay Rs 2999 and book any model of your choice. Here is a list of models Hero Electric sells…
On this offer, Mr Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric says,
Covid’s unfortunate crisis has revealed how quickly a microscopic virus can play havoc with the life and health of citizens whose lungs are already compromised due to air pollution. The few days of absence of polluting vehicles have also had a pleasing effect of clearer sky and nature bouncing back with rare birds chirping. I strongly believe that customers are now tending to switch to cleaner transportation, and we are adding a little sweetener through the “Online” offer to gently nudge them to do so. As pioneers of electric mobility in India, our mission is “No Emission” transportation and this exclusive scheme echoes our decision to keep our mother nature clean and green.
Hero Electric has aggressive plans to ramp up its production to 5 lakh units annually in the coming few years.