Kawasaki is going all guns blazing at the 2016 Intermot in Cologne, Germany. Apart from the 2017 Ninja 650 and the ravishing ZX-10RR (that’s an added ‘R’), they also lifted the veils on the new H2 family which includes – 2017 H2, H2R and H2 Carbon.
2017 Kawasaki Ninja H2/H2R:
The maniac supercharged twins get several interesting updates. A lot of these will be seen in the limited edition H2 carbon as well. These include:
- Updated suspension with a 6-axis IMU standard across the range, which now measures lean angle in real time and can store the maximum lean angle you have achieved.
- Cornering ABS and quick shifter with auto-blipper for better upshifts.
- The 2017 Ninja H2 also becomes Euro 4 compliant.
- The Ohlins sourced TTX shock is new and gives more support, supple ride quality, and improved high-speed stability thanks to 22 clicks of compression and rebounds.
- New Quick shifter!
- H2R gains a new matte presence in the silver mirror paint scheme.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon:
If you want your H2 to look snazzier, you can better get your hands on this limited edition model.
- Only 120 units will be available so better hurry if you want one.
- New carbon fibre body with the River Mark in a new avatar over the front cowl.
- Matte finish body paint in silver mirror scheme.
- Kawasaki Ergo-Fit reduced angle handlebar kit and different size handlebar weights as an accessory.