Apart from the new Ninja 650, Kawasaki family is also set to be studded with two limited edition models – Ninja H2 Carbon and ZX-10RR. We will quickly list the features of the ‘RR’ in this article and talk about the H2 in another article…
So what do you get for the extra R? Loads of tech wizardry. Taking the race prepped ZX-10R to a new level, the ZX-10RR will be limited to only 500 units in the European continent.
New Kawasaki ZX-10RR Features
- It gets a re-worked cylinder head and new reinforced crankcases for increased durability. Also, tappets get low friction DLC coating to help in reducing mechanical losses.
- Lightweight forged aluminium Marchesini wheels to reduce kerb weight.
- Brembo M50 monobloc callipers with laterally grooved Brembo disc rotors plus a Brembo radial pump master cylinder and steel braided hoses for better braking performance.
- Bidirectional Kawasaki Quick Shifter for fast upshifts and downshifts.
- A 6-axis IMU that is linked to the traction control, electronic engine brake control, launch control, intelligent anti-lock brakes and Kawasaki’s cornering management function.
- RR monicker on the crankcase cover and a special key with RR embossed on it. You also get the special Winter Test black and white livery.
Oh wait, did we tell you that the bike comes only with a single seat?