Honda online booking has been launched. You can now register your interest in a Honda 2-wheeler simply within a few clicks…
In these difficult and uncertain times the automotive sector is one of the hardest-hit segments, as sales have dried up. Seeing green shoots in increasing customer inquiries, makers are leaving no stone unturned to revive their sales.
In its pursuit, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has launched its online booking system, through which you can now book your preferred Honda scooter or motorcycle directly from the website.
Honda Online Booking – How To Book?
Honda says that customers can now book their preferred motorcycles or scooters in few easy steps.
- All you have to do is – visit the the official website and click on the ’Book Now’ tab, following which you will be asked to fill your information.
- Next, you have to select the category (motorcycle or scooter), model details (model name, color, variant), and location (city and state). Then, the system will show you the price of the model, and you can select the Honda dealership of your choice.
- Once you have entered all the details, you will get a chance to review the booking details and make changes (if any), before proceeding with the booking.
- You will need to make a payment of ₹1,999 to confirm the booking. Different payment options include credit and debit cards, UPI, PayTM, and net banking.
- Once the payment is approved, you get a Unique Booking Number on your registered email address and phone number. The booking number will act as a reference number for all future communications with the dealer.
It must be noted that the booking is fully refundable in case of cancellation and there are no transaction charges. In simple terms you get your ₹1,999 back if you do not wish to continue with the purchase.
– Moin Ahmed