Honda CB300R BS6 price is slightly higher than our expectations considering that at least the motor is now made in India…
At the India Bike Week (IBW) last month, Honda showcased their Neo-Sports Cafe offering CB300R in its BSVI compliant avatar which gained a lot of attention at the event as well as on the social media.
And behold, today Honda has announced the launch of the 2022 CB300R in India.
2022 Honda CB300R – Key Highlights:
- Major upgrade is the introduction of the BSVI compliant 286.01 cc, single-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve engine equipped with PGM-FI technology.
- The updated engine generates 31.1 PS of power at 9000 RPM (up by 0.65 PS). The torque figure stands at 27.5 Nm at 7,500 RPM (higher by 0.1 Nm)
- The engine sends its power through a 6-speed transmission which is now equipped with a new Assist & Slipper Clutch.
- The CB300R gets two new colours – Matte Steel Black and Pearl Spartan Red.
- The front suspension gets a visual makeover with addition of Gold coloured Upside-down forks which the company claims will offer utmost precision to handling of the bike. The rear suspension gets a 7-step adjustable mono-shock set-up.
- The braking system is taken care of by a 296 mm hub-less floating disc equipped with 4-pot radially-mounted calipers at the front and 220 mm disc set-up at the rear modulated by dual-channel ABS system which is controlled by their Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- The company claims their IMU system assists in uniform front and rear ABS braking by optimizing the weight distribution and reduces rear wheel lift during heavy braking.
- The LCD instrument panel has a minimalistic design and gets new advanced informatics features – Gear Position Indicator and Side Stand Indicator with Engine Inhibitor.
- The bike now weighs 146 kg (dry) which is 1 kg lower than the previous BSIV version.
- The fuel tank capacity is 9.7 Liters.
2022 CB300R BS6 Price
|CB300R||Rs 2.77 Lakh|
The motorcycle was expected at a relatively more competitive price tag, however, that has not happened. The older model was sold at around the 2.4 Lakhs.
*prices ex-showroom, Delhi
Bookings for the Honda CB300R have commenced from today. It will be sold at Honda’s premium BigWing and BigWing Topline dealerships across India.