2022 Africa Twin price is higher by Rs 40,000 for the standard variant. It comes to us via the CKD route… gets two variants and colours…
Today, Honda India have launched their flagship ADV offering – Africa Twin Adventure Sports – in two variants in India. They have also announced the commencement of bookings for the same across India at their exclusive topline BigWing showrooms.
Price, Colour and Availability
The Africa Twin Adventure Sports has made its way to India through Completely Knocked Down (CKD) route.
The ADV will be available in two variants – Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) and Manual Transmission.
2022 Africa Twin Price
|Variant||Colour||Price (ex-showroom, Gurugram)|
|Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)||Mat Ballistic Black Metallic||Rs. 16,01,500/-|
|Manual Transmission||Pearl Glare White Tricolor||Rs. 17,55,500/-|
As mentioned earlier, Honda India have begun taking bookings for the Africa Twin Adventure Sports at their exclusive topline BigWing dealerships at following locations:
- Gurugram (Haryana)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Kochi (Kerala)
- Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Also read: Honda ‘HAWK’ Coming: Teased
2022 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports Highlights and Features
- Powering the Dakar Rally inspired ADV is Honda’s 1082.96 cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin, 8-valve OHC engine.
- The power unit produces 99.2 HP of power at 7500 RPM and 103 Nm of torque at 6000 RPM.
- The engine transmits its power either through a Dual Clutch transmission system or Manual Transmission System featuring 6-speed in each version.
- The Chassis consists of Semi-Double Cradle frame attached to suspension made up of Telescopic setup in front and Pro-Link setup at the rear.
- Braking is taken care of by 396 mm double-disc hydraulic system in the front working with a 306 mm single-disc hydraulic system in the rear assisted by dual-channel switchable ABS as standard.
- Wheelbase – 1558 mm
- weight Kerb – 249 kg (DCT) / 239 kg (MT)
- Ground clearance – 210 mm
- Seat height – 810 mm – 830 mm (adjustable)
- Fuel capacity – 24.5 L
- The feature list includes access to Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Adjustable LCD instrumentation, dual-LED DRLs and Cornering lights and so much more.