Harley Nightster India launch expected in the coming months as it has also been listed on our website. It is the first water-cooled model from the American…
Harley-Davidson have unveiled the latest addition to their sportster line-up in the form of ‘2022 Harley-Davidson Nightster’.
The new Nightster is the company’s first water-cooled model in their 65 years of historical Sportster range. It joins the other recently revealed sportster model – 2022 Sportster S.
2022 Harley-Davidson Price, Colours and Availability
The new H-D Nightster has been launched in the American and the UK market.
In the US market, the Nightster starts at $13,499 (~ Rs. 10.29 Lakh). It will hit US showrooms from this month itself.
In the UK, it is priced at £13,000 (~ Rs. 12.88 Lakh). It will start reaching their showroom floors in late June/early July – but only 250 units will be available for purchase.
The 2022 Harley-Davidson Nightster is listed on the Indian website as well and will be available for purchase soon.
|Colours||Price in US||Price in UK|
Harley-Davidson Nightster Highlights and Features
- The Nightster still carries the company’s traditional ‘Heritage’ look consisting of low and long aesthetics, round headlights, chopped fenders and an all-black look.
- The 12 L fuel tank is under the rider’s seat while the fake fuel tank acts as an air-box cover.
- The Nightster debuts Harley-Davidson’s new Revolution Max 975T engine, which is the smaller version of their Rev-Max 1250T unit.
- The new engine is a 975 cc, 60-degree V-twin, liquid cooled unit.
- The Rev-Max 975T motor produces 90 HP at 7,500 RPM and 95 Nm of torque at 5,000 RPM.
- This new engine also gets the H-D’s proprietary ‘Hydraulic valve lash adjustment’ which eliminates the very costly valve-adjustment maintenance required on other big bikes.
- The Chassis consists of the engine as the main stress member to which the front steering head and the rear sub-frames are bolted on.
- The front suspension is made up of 41 mm Showa Right-Side Up dual-bending valve conventional forks paired with dual- direct acting shocks with coil springs at the rear.
131 Kph Avg Speed | Continuous 24 Hours; HD Sportster S Creates Record
- The Nighster is riding on 19” alloys in the front and 16” alloys in the rear covered in Dunlop Harley-Davidson series bias Blackwall rubber.
- Bringing the Nighster to the modern world, H-D have equipped the cruiser-cum-roadster with various Electronic aids and three riding modes.
- The Nighster’s Electronic suit gets Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control System (TCS) and Drag-Torque Slip Control System (DSCS) as standard.
- The three riding modes are – Sport, Road and Rain.
- Other features include, All-LED lighting and 4” round instrumentation gauge indicating, Coolant temperature alert, ABS alert, Traction Control indicator among many more.