There aren’t a lot of electric Mopeds in India so that makes this Exito Solo (weird name!), kind of, unique. It offers a range of 80 km & can carry 150 kg of load..
With an objective to provide a reprieve from the ever rising petrol and diesel prices, and to encourage people to adopt an eco-friendly mode of transportation, Nahak Motors have launched ‘Exito Solo’ electric moped in India.
Exito Solo is offered at a price of Rs. 85,999/- and boasts low running costs of just 25-paise per Kilometer. The Faridabad based company have further announced that they will commence the deliveries of Exito Solo from the month of April 2022.
Speaking about the e-Moped, Dr. Pravat Nahak (Chairman, Nahak Group) said –
“We are India’s number 1 e-mobility Company, as we have the maximum variants of EV vehicles in India. The petrol and diesel prices are bound to rise even in the future. It is increasing the cost of mobility that affects the small businesses most”.
He further adds –
“Realising the need of a cheaper mobility solution, we have launched Exito Solo, a 100% made in India e-Moped. We are making it available in our showrooms pan India. However, one may even book it online from our website.”
Exito Solo Highlights and Features
- Nahak Motors says they have designed and developed the Exito Solo to be used both in rural as well as in urban area conditions.
- The electric moped is equipped with a 48V-30Ah battery.
- The claimed range is 80 km on single charge.
- The e-moped can carry weight upto 150 kg.
- The charging system of the electric moped is compatible with the home sockets and takes around 5 hours to fully charge.