Yesterday was the day when we had not one but two sightings of camouflaged Faired Pulsar mules coming from two different sources. While both the Pulsar mules had minor outer shell differences, it left us confused and pondering over the question – Is Bajaj also testing the Pulsar 375 along with almost-confirmed Pulsar 200SS?
Here are more details of Pulsar 200SS as reported by Nitin as well as what we can make out:
- Pulsar 200SS (at least this mule) sports the same 130 section Eurogrip tyre
- Front also carries the same 100 section Eurogrip tyre
- Console is also exactly similar to Pulsar 200NS
- These spyshots confirm ABS on the Petal Discs. Will it be option or standard, remains to be seen. The other mule didn’t have them.
- Modified driver and pillion seats
- There are no visible grab rails. They are integrated with either the rear seat or side cowl
- Nitin says that the exhaust remains the same underbelly one! However, what you see fitted here is a ‘Powerpart’.. yes powerparts for Pulsars!
- Twin projector headlamps
- Steel Braided lines
- Fan and radiator for cooling
- Fuel Injection expected
- And hence power bump also expected
Bajaj seems to be coming back to the white theme on this new Pulsar 200SS. At least the front alloy on this mule is white (whereas the rear one is black). In another mule (No. 3) both of them were white coloured.
The fairing looks absolutely well sorted and appears to possess right creases and contours at right points. It is also beginning to get clearer that this Bajaj Pulsar 200SS may just be launched in the nick of time before the Auto Expo in February 2014.