CD110 Dream variant differences listed in this story. CD110 Dream is an important model for Honda to penetrate Hero’s share…
Honda has announced the launch of its seventh Bharat Stage 6 compliant model – CD110 Dream in India. This holds importance because it is the company’s first motorcycle in the entry 100-110 cc segment. We have discussed few details in its launch story here; the leftovers were shared yesterday in this article.
Few of you asked about the differences between the two variants – Standard and Deluxe. Let us today talk about just that, in a quick one…
CD110 Dream Variant Differences
- Alloy Wheels – The standard model is available in black colored 5-spoke alloys whereas the Deluxe trim is offered in silver alloys.
- Mirrors – The standard CD110 Deluxe comes with regular black colored rear view mirrors (RVMs) whereas the DLX variant gets body colored RVMs.
- Colors – The standard trim is available only in black color with different graphics whereas the deluxe variant also gets different body colors.
- List of Colors – Standard – Black with blue graphics, Black with Cabin Gold, Black with Grey and Black with Red. Deluxe is offered in Imperial Red Metallic, Geny Grey Metallic, Athletic Blue Metallic and Black. Here are all the colors…
Honda Working on 200cc Motorcycles; May Launch Next Year [Rumor]
- Price – The standard variant of the motorcycle costs Rs 64,505 whereas you can buy the deluxe trim at Rs 65,505.
Hero Honda CBZ – The Rise and Fall of The Urban Legend
So, as you can see, the differences are only cosmetic and you can get a slightly better looking motorcycle by paying a premium of Rs 1000 on the ex-showroom Delhi price.