BMW Doubles its Sales in 2021; Sells 4500 G310s

BMW Motorrad 2021 sales in India have crossed the 5000 units mark and majority of that is comprised by the 310 siblings…

BMW Motorrad India has announced that the year 2021 has been very good for them in terms of sales – achieving the mark of 5000 motorcycle deliveries to their customers.

BMW Motorrad India is claiming a growth of over 100% in 2021 in comparison to 2020. This is despite the very challenging year that disrupted the whole world.

bmw motorrad 2021 sales

Leading this impressive growth is their hugely popular BMW G310R and BMW G310GS, which made up nearly 90% of this year’s sales. This means that BMW sold 4500 units of their G310s – an average of over 400 units every month! The other 10% is made up by their C400T, R1250GS/GSA, R18 Classic, S1000R and the M1000RR models.

After G310 & Apache 310, TVS-BMW’s First EV Reveal in 2 Years

BMW Motorrad India claims they have tried to keep up their pace with a strong product offensive throughout the year of 2021. The combination of new launches such as the all-new BMW C400 GT, the BMW R1250GS and BMW R1250GS Adventure, the BMW R nine T and BMW R nine T Scrambler, the BMW S1000R, the all-new BMW M1000RR and BMW R18 Classic has excited the motorcycling community with feature-rich, performance driven bikes with best-in-class riding dynamics.

BMW Motorrad India also claim that BMW Financial Services India played a major strategic role in expanding the footprint of the company in India.