Through our exclusive spyshots, we revealed the first glimpse of the new Discover. Today, in Pune, Bajaj has launched it under the name of Discover 100M.
Here are the important pointers of Discover 100M Launch:
- Bajaj has launched the new Discover 100M in the mid-level 100cc segment above the older Discover 100 4G.
- Discover 100M will sit between the fairly nascent gap between Discover 1004G and Discover 100T.
- Bajaj will be promoting it as “Mileage Ka Naya Satya” and ”M’ in 100M may just signify mileage.
- Discover 100M shares most of its parts as well as the engine with Discover 100T.
- Discover 100M comes with a CMVR Mileage of 84kmpl
Bajaj Discover 100M Features:
- It comes with standard electric start
- Bajaj’s trademark Gas Filled NITROX Suspension
- Optional Petal Disc brakes
- Aluminum side steps
- Low maintenance battery
Bajaj Discover 100M Engine
Discover 100M carries the same 102cc 4-valve DTSi petrol engine as the Discover 100T but albeit in a lower tune. On Discover 100M, it produces 9.3PS of power output (compared with 10.2PS of 1ooT) peaking at 8000 rpm and 9.2Nm of torque which maxes at 6000 rpm. A lighter weight of 114kgs also lends it a high power to weight ratio of 82PS/ton.
It comes with 4 gears in all-up pattern. Bajaj claims a top speed of 95kmph.
Bajaj Discover 100M Colors
The Discover 100M is available in 5 color options:
- Flame Red
- Brilliant Blue
- Midnight Black with Red decals
- Midnight Black with Blue decals
- Midnight Black with Olive decals
Bajaj Discover 100M Price
Bajaj has priced the Discover 100M competitively at Rs 45,996 ex-showroom Delhi.
After this Bajaj will also continue launching new Discovers. One of which we have already spied which carried nitrox suspensions. Check spy pic here…
Will you buy this Discover 100M over Honda’s Dream series of bikes?