Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard is the 2nd scrambler model to offered in India by the company… It runs on Pirelli Diablo Ross III rubber…
Italian premium motorcycle brand Ducati have finally launched their funky designed ‘Scrambler Urban Motard’ in India.
New Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard – Price & Colours
The 2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard is priced at Rs. 11,49,000/- (ex-showroom, India).
Ducati dealerships across India have been accepting bookings for the new Scrambler for a while now, and have announced that this new model is now available for purchase from their showrooms.
The Scrambler Urban Motard is offered in only 1 unique paint scheme – Star White Silk White and Ducati GP ’19 Red – which combines this dual-tone paint scheme with funky graphics which are inspired by the world of street art and metropolitan graffiti.
2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard – Highlights and Features
Ducati describes their funky Scrambler Urban Motard as a ‘City Rebel’. They explain that the new Scrambler Urban Motard has been created to ‘to experience the city environment, where it turns heads through a combination of style, sportiness, and fun’.
- Powering the Scrambler Urban Motard is Ducati’s 803 cc, L-twin engine with Desmodromic distribution.
- The engine produces 73 HP at 8,250 RPM and 67 Nm of torque at 5,750 RPM connected to a 6-speed transmission.
- The Chassis consists of a Trellis frame formed by Black Tubular Steel connected to Kayaba suspension components at both ends.
- The Urban Motard runs on 17” spoked wheels covered with Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyres.
- Braking is handled by a single 330 mm disc at the front and 245 mm single-disc at the rear aided by Bosch Cornering ABS feature as standard.
- The Feature-list on the scrambler bike includes – All-LED headlight, DRLs & Tail-light, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) powered Bluetooth connectivity features and USB charging socket fitted under the seat.
The 2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard is the newest addition to the Scrambler 800 family.
Recently, Ducati also introduced their Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO model in India and you can read our report on it here.