Ducati Scrambler Tribute 1100 Pro celebrates the company’s twin cylinder air cooled engine heritage. It gets special livery & cosmetic updates…
Ducati, the Italian motorcycle brand, have launched the Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO in India today. The Tribute edition has been created to pay homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine that is completing 50 years on Ducati machines. It was first introduced in 1971 on the Ducati 750 GT.
Ducati Tribute 1100 PRO Price and Availability
|Ducati Tribute 1100 PRO||Rs. 12,89,000/- (ex-showroom)|
The Ducati Tribute 1100 PRO is available at Ducati showroom floors from today itself.
Ducati Tribute 1100 PRO Highlights
The Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO features a celebratory livery consisting of “Giallo Ocra” colour which is particularly fitting to that era and was used by Ducati on their twin-cylinder 450 Desmo Mono and 750 Sport in 1972.
Also read: Ducati Launches XDiavel Nera; Limited To 500 Units
According to Ducati, this tribute further recalls the 750 Supersport used by the Spaggiari team since 1975, which marked the start of the historical period of another great Ducati rider – Franco Uncini.
The tribute bike further adds styling details to the celebratory livery by utilising the 1970s Ducati logo which is designed by ‘Giugiaro’. It also features black spoked wheels, circular rear-view mirrors, and brown seat with dedicated stitching completing the homage of the celebratory livery.
Also read: Tiger 660 Listed on Indian Website with Accessories; Price Reveal Soon
Ducati Tribute 1100 PRO Mechanicals
Coming to the bike underneath the livery, the Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO shares its characteristics with the Scrambler 1100 PRO family.
- Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO is powered by Ducati’s 1079 cc, L-twin, Desmodromic, air-cooled engine.
- This motor produces 86 HP of power @ 7500 RPM and 92 Nm of torque @ 4750 RPM.
- The chassis consists of a blacked-out Twin-spar steel trellis frame combined with aluminium sub-frame attached to a cast aluminium swing arm.
- The wheels consist of 18” spoked rim at the front and 17” spoked rim at the rear covered in Pirelli MT60 RS.
- The power of the engine is managed by three riding modes – Active, Journey and City.
- The safety features such as Bosch Cornering ABS and Ducati Traction Control comes as standard on this machine.
- Other features consist of LED DRLs and tail-light, Black painted aluminium covers and dual-element LCD instrumentation