Ducati Mustistrada V2 & V2S have entered our market… The V2 S gets more features as standard than the normal model…
So, today Ducati India have finally brought their Multistrada V2 and Multistrada V2 S in India. The Multistrada V2 comes in One Colour while the sportier Multistrada V2 S comes in two colours.
2022 Ducati Multistrada V2 and Multistrada V2 S Price, Colours and Availability
The new Multistrada V2 variants are now available at all the Ducati dealerships across the country and the deliveries have begun effective immediately. The Multistrada V2 variants start at Rs. 14,65,000/- (ex-showroom).
Ducati Multistrada V2 and Multistrada V2 S Highlights and Features
- Ducati describes the new Multistrada V2 to be the ‘Gateway into the Multistrada family’.
- The company boasts that the new Multistrada is 5 kg lighter than the previous model and now has improved ergonomics and visuals on the bike.
- The Multistrada V2 shares the same design language and philosophy as the big brother Multistrada V4 family.
- Powering the new Multistrada V2 & V2 S is BS-VI version of the much-loved 937 cc, 11-degree Testastretta, twin-cylinder engine with Desmodromic distribution.
- The powerhouse produces 113 HP of power and 100 NM of torque.
- The company suggests Oil-change at every 15,000 km and Valve-clearance checks at every 30,000 km.
- The engine puts the power to the ground through a new 6-speed transmission system consisting of a new 8-disc Hydraulic clutch system for improved shifts.
- The Seat height of the new model has been reduced by 10 mm to 830 mm which can be further reduced to 790 mm by using the low-saddle accessory coupled with low-suspension kit.
- The new Multistrada V2s are riding on 19” front and 17” rear rims made of Aluminium which are now 1.7 kg lighter than before covered in Pirelli Scorpion Trail II rubber as standard.
- Suspension of the V2 consists of 48 mm USD KYB front-forks combined with SACHS shock absorber at the rear.
- The Suspension setup of V2 S is more premium consisting of Ducati Skyhook EVO semi-active suspension system coupled with electronic rear shocks which are semi-active as well.
- Kerb Weight – 199 kg for V2 and 202 kg for V2 S (dry).
- The Electronic Suit of the new sport-tourers consists of Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Vehicle Hold Control (VHC), Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL), LCD dash on V2 & 5” TFT display on V2 S and Ducati Quickshifter (DQS).
- The new Multistrada V2 comes with 4 riding-modes – Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro.
- The Official Ducati Accessories available in India – Side-panniers, Heated grips, Center-stand and Spoked wheels.