50th anniversary Kawasaki Z650RS price is only marginally higher than the standard model, however, only 20 units are available for sale.
This year Kawasaki are celebrating the completion of 50 years of their ‘Z’ range of naked motorcycles. And to commemorate this occasion, they have unveiled the special ‘Z50’ versions of their nakeds internationally earlier this month.
The 50th Anniversary Kawasaki Z900, Z650, Z900RS and Z650RS feature special liveries reminiscent of the past Kawasaki ‘Z’ machines.
And after their European launch, Kawasaki India have brought the 50th Anniversary Z650 RS celebratory models on to our shores.
50th Anniversary Kawasaki Z650RS Price
Kawasaki have launched their special edition 50th Anniversary Z650 RS naked in India that has been priced at Rs 6,79,000/-.
Kawasaki have announced that they are only going to offer 20 units of their special edition Z650 RS in our country
|50th Anniversary Kawasaki Z650 RS||Starts at Rs 6,79,000/-|
The standard Z650 is available at Rs 6.72 Lac which means Kawasaki is charging a nominal premium of Rs 7000 for the special edition.
50th Anniversary Kawasaki Z650 RS:
- The 50th Anniversary special edition is offered in ‘Candy Diamond Brown’ colour.
- The Z650 RS special edition retro-roadsters feature a ‘Fireball’ livery which is inspired by the original 1972 Kawasaki Z1.
- The special colour is applied in layers for a deep and glossy texture and comes finished in a mix of red and brown, with a gloss black frame and new seat leather – complete with different colour stitching.
- Further adding visually are gold rims, a ‘Z50th’ logo on the tank and DOHC emblems on the engine covers.
2022 Kawasaki Versys-X250 Launched in Japan; Gets 2 New Colors
- A small emblem below the rider’s seat is also added which reads ‘Double Overhead Camshaft’ – a detail previously seen on ‘Z’ of old times.
- It also gets wheels finished in gold color.
- The seat is made up of special textured leather featuring contrast colour stitching.
Since this is a limited edition, only 20 units of the motorcycle are available in our country. Those lucky few will own a part of 50 years of Kawasaki’s ‘Z’ legacy and heritage.