2022 Versys X250 is the sibling of the X300 that was sold in India. It has remain largely unchanged mechanically but there have been minor cosmetic updates…
Kawasaki have, for the year 2022, updated their Versys-X250 with two fresh new colour schemes. The Jap used to sell its elder sibling the X300 in India till 2019, however, it bombed because of senseless pricing.
The updated Versys-X 250 with new colors will begin to hit all the dealerships in Japan from 1st of February 2022.
2022 Versys-X250 – Key Pointers
- The two new colours introduced – Candy Lime Green/Metallic Flat Spark Black and Metallic Ocean Blue/Pearl Robotic White.
- Kawasaki have priced the Versys-X 250 at ¥ 726,000 that equates to roughly about .70 Lac in INR.
- The entry-level ADV offering gets pannier cases as standard which add an extra 17 Litres of storage.
- Other features that will be available as standard are engine guard, center stand, and a power socket while the auxiliary lights featured in the images will be optional.
- The Versys-X 250 continues with the same engine. It is the same motor that is used on the Ninja 250, albeit in different tune.
Most Affordable Kawasaki – W175 Spotted Testing Again
- It uses the 248cc, 180-degree, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin engine.
- It produces 33 PS of power at 11,500 RPM and 21 Nm of torque at 10,000 RPM.
- It is equipped with a 6-speed transmission utilising wet, multi-plate clutch system.
- The ADV gets 17 L of fuel capacity and weighs 183 kg.
- The chassis is made up of 130mm telescopic front fork combined with a link-type rear monoshock with 147mm of suspension travel.
- It runs on 19” front and a 17” rear fixed to a wire-spoke rim covered by a dual-purpose rubber to handle a variety of terrain.
The Versys-X 250 (or the Versys-X300) is a great entry-level ADV option in many countries. Will India get any of these again is a question mark for now. But with the growing penchant towards such motorcycles, Kawasaki will be tempted, for sure!