50th Anniversary Kawasaki Z Models come in special liveries of the past. They include Z900, Z900RS, Z650 and Z650RS nakeds…
Kawasaki are celebrating 50 years of their ‘Z’ models. To commemorate the occasion, they have unveiled the special ‘Z50’ versions of their nakeds – Z900, Z650, Z900RS and Z650RS.
All the four models will feature special liveries reminiscent of the past Kawasaki machines. Every customer who will opt for these special versions will also receive a ‘Z Chronicles’ book commemorating the history of the family name.
50th Anniversary Kawasaki Z Models – Z900 RS and Z650 RS
- Both of these retro-roadsters feature ‘Fireball’ livery which is inspired by the original 1972 Kawasaki Z1.
- This colour is applied in layers for a deep and glossy texture and comes finished in a mix of red and brown, with a gloss black frame and new seat leather – complete with different colour stitching.
- Further adding visually are gold rims, a ‘Z50th’ logo on the tank and DOHC emblems on the engine covers. A small emblem below the rider’s seat is also added which reads ‘Double Overhead Camshaft’ – a detail previously seen on ‘Z’ of old times.
- They also get wheels finished in gold color.
50th Anniversary Kawasaki Z900 and Z650
- Both of these tribute models sport the ‘Firecracker Red’ livery which was first seen on the Z1100GP and GPZ900R.
- In the Z900, it still gets all the same creature comforts such as TFT dash, traction control and power modes same as the standard model, but the fork tubes are now finished in gold for an added premium touch.
- However, the gold finished fork tubes are not available in the Z650 version.
- Both of these naked Z models get dark blue and silver stripes through their paintwork as well as Kawasaki and Zed logos finished in gold.
- The wheels receive red paint finish as well.
|Special Edition||UK Price||After Conversion to INR|
|Z900 RS||£ 11,449||Rs. 11,50,192/-|
|Z650 RS||£ 8,049||Rs. 8,08,621/-|
|Z900||£ 9,799||Rs. 9,84,429/-|
|Z650||£ 7,349||Rs. 7,38,297/-|
- In Europe, the motorcycle will be available as both a full power and A2 specification model.
- These special editions will start reaching Japanese dealerships in February 2022.
- European markets will start getting them in spring 2022.
- There’s no news of the launch of these special editions in India as of now.